After procrastinating literally for years, I finally tackled the task to add new lights to the wooden Christmas tree decoration I made years ago. There went so much work into sawing the pieces and attaching the decoration, and it was such a pity we didn't use it anymore, only because some lights were broken.
But I can tell you, it was quite the job to do. When I built the tree the distance between the lights on the chain of lights was complete different from the ones you can buy now, so a lot of trial and error was needed to make it work and before I could finally glue the chain on. But I succeeded, eventually. So happy our decoration is in use again. :)